Sunday, July 22, 2007

Next weekend

There is going to be so much going on next weekend.

  1. San Diego Comic-con International is going to start on Thursday and run till Sunday. Stars like Jessica Alba, Dane Cook, the cast of Heroes, Nicholas Cage and many others are going to be there plus people from all over the country flock to San Diego for this event. This is the first time there's been a cap on addmittance which is odd. Leaves me to believe that the rumors about the "Con" leaving San Diego is true in that they can't fit the crowd anymore.
  2. American Idol's first stop at San Diego happens on Saturday. I've heard a few of my friends are going to be auditioning. I've said this many times, since I don't have a chance and don't plan on embarrassing myself on national TV I'm going to steer clear of that area as I'm sure it's not only San Diegans who are going to audition. It's going to be at Qualcomm Stadium
  3. Also for those of us that need our fix of Chargers, Saturday will be the begginning of their training camp. I definitely want to go to at least one just to get pumped up for the season but I think I'll hold off for the later dates as it runs till August 22nd.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

So, are you going to Comic-Con? Sounds like a busy week ahead! I won't be going to any of these events but I look forward to your photos!