Saturday, June 16, 2007

Crazy Buffet

OK I just got back from a buffet and boy am I full. I rarely stuff myself but I decided to give another buffet a try. Often times buffets are full of second rate food that is mass produced so it's lost it's umph. Crazy buffet does fit it's name though. This is yet another asian style buffet, not as expensive as Todai but for what you're getting for the price you pay it's worth it. For the first time in my life, I tried frog legs. You know that old saying? Tastes like chicken. It really does taste like chicken to my surprise. I only ate half a leg because the thought of chewing on a frog's leg got to me. Other than that there are a bunch of great asian tastes ready to be eaten. Raw oysters, cooked oysters, cocktail shrimp, jumbo shrimp, steamed crab, fried crab, sushi and so much more. The dessert isn't that great but by that time, only the iron stomachs will still have room for dessert. Dinner for $12.99 on Fridays and Saturdays is a bargain compared to other buffets out there. This is a good buffet in the Miramar area and for that price it's well worth it.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

You're making me hungry. I like Todai, so this sounds really good, especially the price. Although (like most people I know), buffets are dangerous because I always eat too much!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I am in the mood for some tasty Asian food, I have a couple of options available. In Asian type buffets there will be a full range of foods to choose from. The salad bar includes puddings, crab salad, lettuce salad, fruit salad, and sushi. They are all chilled at just the right temperature and displayed appealingly.
------------
Stellathomas

Social Bookmarking